Bear Cub Pride!
P – Persistence/Perseverance
R – Respect & Responsibility
I – Integrity
D – Drive & Determination
E – Engagement
A vibrant, caring community of creative, critical thinkers prepared for high school and beyond.
To educate and inspire all students for academic success by providing a challenging curriculum in a safe, nurturing environment.
Bear Cub Beliefs
Lead to Learning.
Make Our Community Better.
Bring Out the Best in People.
Create a Safe Environment.
Click here to access this calendar from other apps.
- TEACHER/STAFF MEMBER OF THE MONTH
- PORTAL SET-UP
- LINK TO DISTRICT RE-ENTRY PLAN/FAQ’s
- GET YOUR 2019/20 YEARBOOK
- DIPLOMA + LINK
- STUDENT HANDBOOK 2020-2021
- WELCOME BACK CMS BEARCUBS-DIPLOMA+ NEWSLETTER
- **UPDATE**7th and 8th grade BAND AND ORCHESTRA PARENTS AND STUDENTS/PADRES Y ESTUDIANTES DE LA BANDA DE
- STUDENT SUPPLY and WORKBOOK DISTRIBUTION
- WELCOME VIDEO-CENTRAL MIDDLE SCHOOL 5th GRADERS