If you need to enroll your child in school, there are two options for you to choose from:
New Enroll (New to the district)
1. Online at https://tinyurl.com/KCKPS-new-enroll to begin the enrollment process.
2. Online at https://tinyurl.com/KCKPS-re-enroll through your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
3. If you have any questions about enrolling your child or the enrollment process, please contact the school you are planning to attend this school year.
What is required to enroll your child?
• Proof of Residency (Utility bill, rental or lease agreement, DL with current address)
• Immunization records (Students must be up-to-date for attendance)
• Birth Certificate
• Physicals for students 9 and younger
• Pre-school enrollments please contact 913-627-5257 or email us email@example.com
*** If you need assistance with any of the above documents, please contact Student Services at 913- 279-2248.
Need a Childcare permit?
Call the Department of Student Services at 913-279-2248.
Need technical or language support for the Infinite Campus Portal?
Please contact your child’s school for immediate assistance.
You can do this in-person at your child’s campus or you can attend one of the optional Enrollment Fairs, these will take place at the central office (2010 N 59 St, Kansas City, KS 66104), for families needing technical or language assistance on:
• July 29th from 2 p.m to 6 p.m.
• July 30th from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• August 2nd from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• August 4th from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.