Interested in playing soccer this year? You will need an athletic physical. See details below:
The Kansas City Kansas Public Schools in partnership with Children’s Mercy Sports Medicine will hold a Free Physical Event on August 4th, 2020 from 12:00pm to 6:00pm at Sumner Academy of Arts & Science located at 1610 N. 8th Street, Kansas City, KS, 66101. Any student wanting to participate in athletics must have a current physical on file. The Physical Forms must be printed and signed in advance by parents.
- To aid with social distancing students must sign up for appointments in advance though the link below. If students do not arrive within 5 minutes of their appointment time they will be turned away.
- We will have students stay in their cars until their appointment times to avoid large gatherings. Students will leave all personal belongings in their vehicle or at home.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask during the event.
- Please park in the front of the building. Overflow parking will be located at the churches across the street from Sumner.
- Students will enter the building by the new gym.
- Students will have their temperature taken at check in prior to getting their physical. Students with a temperature higher than 99 will be turned away.
Please book you appointment at the link below.
Forms to fill out prior to your scheduled physical and take with you: